Taps Bugler: Jari Villanueva

What's New?

“ Welcome to Tapsbugler! Helping provide Taps for Veterans at military funerals is important to us! Please contact us on information about providing a live bugler to sound Taps at the ceremony for your loved one. Just click on Find A Bugler below. Please explore the website and I hope you come away with a little more knowledge about this great American treasure we have in those 24 notes. ”

Celebrate 150 Years of Taps

Taps Music, Sound Files and Information

Sheet Music and Sound File to Taps
Click on the links

TAPS ON A CIVIL WAR BUGLE

TAPS SGM WOODY ENGLISH- PLAYED ON A BACH BUGLE

TAPS SOUNDED AT THE KENNEDY FUNERAL NOV 1963

In order to provide you with music and sound files of Taps
we have included these resources in TapsBugler.
If you wish to have an mp3 file and sheet music of Taps sounded by
Jari Villanueva in an mp3 format, please

CLICK HERE

Taps at the JFK Funeral

Here is the short version of 24 Notes That Taps Deep Emotions (the 3 minute version)
INFORMATION SHEET ON TAPS

Tags: , , , , ,

26 Responses to “Taps Music, Sound Files and Information”

1. Mattavia A. Burks says:

I work for the Veterans Upward Bound program in Huntsville, AL. I have never heard such a moving rendition of Taps as the one Mr. Villanueva plays. I would like to have the mp3 to use in a Veterans appreciation program.

Thank you and God bless.

Mattavia

2. Mattavia A. Burks says:

I work for the Veterans Upward Bound program in Huntsville, AL. I have never hear such a moving rendition of Taps as the one Mr. Villanueva plays. I would like to have the mp3 to use in a Veterans appreciation program.

Thank you and God bless.

Mattavia

3. David Huskie Cpt USAR Retired says:

Today in the Saratoga National Cemetery, we lay to rest our comrade and fellow soldier Command Sergeant Major John Allen. His service to our country in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Afghanistan will not soon be forgotten. I am unable to attend the cemetery service of which I have been to all too many but with your help, as I close my eyes all that can be heard between the bugle notes of “Taps” is our flag flapping in the cool morning breeze. Thank you for this.

4. Midwest Artist Association, Inc., will open their 3 day 2011 27th Annual Membership Show at EAst Hills Mall in St Joseph, Mo at 11:00 AM on November 11, 2011. An honor guard with the playing of TAPs by a bugler will open the show. An honored veteran will be invited to address the audience that will be attended by local radio, television and news-press media.
    This annual membership show will feature original paintings created by visual artists that honor military veterans and will be on display for the viewiing pleasure of attendees.

5. Jane says:

35 or so years ago I taught my Brownie troop to sing Taps in several languages for an international (local) BrownieFest. I didn’t know then what the song meant other than “be at peace”‘ but all 21 Brownies seemed to understand the music. How powerful 24 notes can be!

6. Rick says:

My 14 year old son & I want to find Echoing Taps AUDIO & sheet music. Want to play Echoing Taps for Memorial Day services.

7. Pam says:

I had the priviledge of escorting my father and other veterans from South Dakota on an Honor Flight tovisit their WWII memorial, Arlington Cemetary, and other war memorials on Veterans Day. I am preparing a video of the trip for my father and would like to use your beautiful recording of TAPS in the video. I would appreciate it if you could email me the file.

Thank you for your hard work on this web site and your service. God Bless, Pam

8. Nan says:

Hi Jari –

I’ve been reading up on history of TAPS, and there are songs associated with TAPS: Silas Casey’s TACTICS (borrowed from French, but what song?), EXTINGUISHED LIGHTS or LIGHTS OUT (are they the same?), and LAST POST (British Version).

I have been looking on the net trying to find these songs played, but not having any luck. Found LAST POST on YouTube, but would love to hear original TACTICS, and EXTINGUISHED LIGHTS (LIGHTS OUT). Maybe you would consider playing them and posting them on your site. I would pay a reasonable fee to be able to down load any of the songs you play and post.

Thanks for considering my request.

9. Layton Baker says:

I’m a Vietnam Vet (lst Inf Div 1967-68) and I am planning a special Veteran’s Day Tribute to veterans here in our retirement community (Trilogy at Power Ranch in Gilbert, AZ). This will include triubutes to vets of WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm and Iraq & Iran. This will be an evening event on 11-11-11 and I plan to lower the flag at sunset with taps played and it would be great to provide your history of taps along with your beautiful version of it. Thanks for all you are doing with this website.

10. Jeanne says:

I am looking for a sound track that I can embed into a Military web page for genealogical and historical purposes.

Search TapsBugler.com

Find This Website Useful?

Articles