Taps Bugler: Jari Villanueva

What's New?

“ Welcome to Tapsbugler! Helping provide Taps for Veterans at military funerals is important to us! Please contact us on information about providing a live bugler to sound Taps at the ceremony for your loved one. Just click on Find A Bugler below. Please explore the website and I hope you come away with a little more knowledge about this great American treasure we have in those 24 notes. ”

Celebrate 150 Years of Taps

Guestbook and Feedback

Army Air Corps Cadet Bugler sounding "To The Color"

Please leave your name, comments and any
feedback in the “Leave A Reply” box. They will appear after moderation.

Thanks!

Jari Villanueva
www.Tapsbugler.com

147 Responses to “Guestbook and Feedback”

1. Tapsbugler says:

Thank you!!

2. Jim Steele says:

Jari,
    You set the standard to aspire to and uphold as a Taps Bugler. Thank you for your expertise and shining example of how a bugler should perform and carry him or herself while executing the duties of a ceremonial bugler.

Respectfully,
    Jim Steele, Bugler
    American Legion Florida Post 137 Color Guard
    Director, American Legion Riders Florida Chapter 137
    Member, Sons of the American Legion Florida Squadron 137
    Den Leader, Cub Scout Pack 522, Great Muskogee District, N. Florida Council

3. Judith Binkley says:

I am so grateful for the flawless trumpet rendering of Taps at my beloved husband’s service on Friday January 20th in Memphis. Unfortunately, this superb musician had gone before I was able to thank him. If there is any possible way to convey my personal thanks to him, I would appreciate your assistance.

Three days later, on January 23, I attended the service for a friend at which Taps “came from a can”…so disappointing.

Tapsbugler is to be commended for the wonderful service provided for our veterans and their families.

With gratitude,
    Mrs. Bill Binkley (Judith)

4. Tapsbugler says:

Thank-you!!

5. Neal says:

This is probably the best site on the internet concerning Taps, as well as other bugle information. Thank you for your service, your patriotism, and creating this site. The only improvements, in my humble opinion, would be more videos or illustrations that demonstrate the proper manual of arms for the performing Taps both on the bugle and o trumpet.

*2nd Inf Div Band, Trumpet Player (and Bugler). VFW Post 12034, Honor Guard Bugler (and Trumpeter)*

6. Rick Grammer says:

Hello Jari,
    I played with the 8th GA Regiment band for over 10 years. We performed with you in Charlston, SC a few years ago. It was during the 150th celebration of Taps. I really enjoyed meeting you and playing with you. Last year my cousin died and I asked the Marine detail if I could play Taps for them live, as they were using the canned bugle. I was refused stating policy. I cringed as I listened to the recording and the tinny sound. I am a member of Bugles Across America and I was a bit put out with the incident. Can that dilemma be rectofied?
    Rick Grammer
    8th Regiment Band

7. Dezso Tenke says:

nice visiting this site. 102nd engineers, regimental bugler now 95 still “sound off”

Search TapsBugler.com

Find This Website Useful?

Articles